Thursday 2 September 2010

Revisiting Sydney Favourites

Mamak: Still rulers of the roti, saints of the satay, kings of the kurry. A 40 minute wait just to get inside with no regrets. 4 / 5 yums



Ramen-Kan: The elevator still a death trap but running the risk doesn’t reap the rewards with this kaisen-don not of the same quality last sampled. Wet, stodgy rice, overcooked sashimi, sloppy presentation. 2.5 / 5 yums



Sydney Fish Markets: Mix and match fresh seafood from the fish mongers and cooked from the food court mongers for DIY smorgasbord fit for a meal amongst a colony of seagulls. 3.5 / 5 yums



------
Where? Sydney, NSW
What? Depends

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Really nice Food Blog of Sidney !

My name is Alexandra and I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

I read some of your articles carefully and your content can be really useful for my readers looking for travel, tips and activities in Sidney ! your food reviews are so nice, and make me so hungry !
In consequence, I decided to select your blog !

I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on my web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.
Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com and I will try to answer within 24h.

Good job again !

Alexandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails