Tuesday 21 August 2007

Mr Tulk

I avoid libraries like the plague, perhaps too many people in there to make me feel guilty about my own poor study habits, but Mr Tulk is a worthy reason to grit your teeth and brave the blizzard of books to reach this fancy little cafĂ© situated in the State Library. Offering simple bistro style meals, just did coffee and cake that day but I’ll be back for something more substantial. Skinny flat white was smooth and inoffensive, perfect for the majority of people though the lemon tart has a bit too much of that artificial citrus tang for my liking. That won’t deter me, I’ll fend of those hardbacks to return.

------

Where? 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC

What? Coffees $3, Cakes $3



Left to Right : Flat White, Lemon Tart

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails